Since 1985, Inco Services has led the pulp and paper and other processing markets with specialty construction solutions. Our strength lies in our ability to self-perform all phases of field work on major industrial construction projects throughout the southeast and other regions. We are unique in our ability to adapt our established strengths to each customer’s project demands across the spectrum of heavy industry. As a result, our long-standing and recurring client relationships are testaments to both our successful specialization and market diversification.
Inco has earned a reputation throughout the southeast and surrounding regions for constructing facilities to accommodate a wide range of industrial process and manufacturing needs. We deliver services for pulp mills, paper and tissue mills and power plants. Inco performs the majority of its work as firm, lump sum projects. With us, clients can rest assured that the price quoted is the price paid.
Our services include:
- Process piping
- Plant maintenance
- Equipment, tanks and vessels fabrication and erection
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Civil, mechanical and electrical construction
Just some of the products we work with include fourdriniers, rewinders, boiler feed conveying systems, evaporators, continuous and batch presses and liquor tanks and clarifiers. We also specialize in electric power generation and environmental compliance. Inco is responsive to clients’ needs, as we focus on timely performance of high profile, fast track projects in a variety of industrial settings.
Inco’s executive management teams and field superintendents are committed to working closely with clients to ensure projects are handled smoothly and successfully. Whether it’s a complete turnkey installation of a peak shaving electric power plant or integrated discipline total plant construction, Inco delivers work that you can be proud of.
Featured Inco Services projects:
SAFETY & QUALITY
At Inco, we pride ourselves on being able to deliver high quality projects through the safest practices, while still meeting work deadlines.
Inco has an industry-leading OSHA safety record and a comprehensive training program. We utilize a well-trained quality control department that employs extensive testing and inspection methods to ensure that each project is completed in accordance with all client, industry and code standards and requirements.
We maintain memberships and affiliations with national associations, including:
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Alliance Safety Council (ASC)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Avetta (formerly PICS)
- BROWZ (BROWZ)
- Coalition for Construction Safety Certification Program (CCS)
- ISNetworld (ISN)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- National Board (NBIC)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
Inco is committed to the continual improvement of craft employee’s knowledge and skill level through rigorous and regular training.
We are certified by national associations to use the following stamps:
- “S” for manufacture and assembly of power boilers
- “U” for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division I
National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “R” for repairs and alterations
- “NB” to register boilers, pressure vessels and other pressure retaining items with NBBI
3550 Francis Circle
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone: (770) 740-0029