With more than 35 years of experience, Titan Contracting provides premier specialty mechanical contracting services to the power, petrochemical, refining and other industrial markets throughout North America and select international locations. We are a full-service contractor with a robust workforce and a reputation for superior execution and integrity.
Titan is called upon to solve the industry’s most challenging projects and problems for its clients, under a variety of contract forms. We offer EPC, general and specialty mechanical construction through customized solutions. Our services include:
- Specialty welding
- Plant maintenance
- Equipment setting/rigging
- Mechanical construction
We also specialize in piping, tanks and vessels, environmental compliance and alternative energy.
Titan executes complex projects with safe practices, on-time delivery and superior quality. Whether fabrication and modularization of an alloy absorber or a combined cycle plant installation, Titan delivers work, with integrity, that you can be proud of.
Featured Titan Contracting projects:
SAFETY & QUALITY
At Titan, we know there is no compromise between safety and quality. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver high-quality projects through the safest practices, while working within defined deadlines and budgets.
Titan has an industry-leading OSHA safety record and a comprehensive training institution. Our quality control department employs extensive testing and inspection methods to ensure that each project is completed in accordance with all client, industry and code standards and requirements.
We maintain memberships and certifications with national associations and government agencies, including the following:
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM)
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Avetta (formerly PICS)
- ISNetworld (ISN)
- Coalition for Construction Safety (formerly MICCS)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Occupational Safety Councils of America (OSCA)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- PEC Safety (PEC)
Titan is committed to the continual improvement of craft employee’s knowledge and skill level through rigorous and regular training.
We are certified by national associations to use the following stamps:
- “S” for manufacture and assembly of power boilers
- “U” for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division I
- “U2″ for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division II, Alternative Rules.
National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “R” for repairs and alterations
- “NB” to register boilers, pressure vessels and other pressure retaining items with NBBI
Listed in the top 20 Specialty Mechanical Contractors in Engineering News Record, Titan is recognized for its superior safety, quality and performance, driving industry leading client satisfaction.
See all awards
2205 Ragu Drive
Owensboro, KY 42303
Phone: (270) 683–6564