Quality is non-negotiable
GrayWolf Industrial’s commitment to quality stems from a deep commitment to integrity. We don’t believe in doing work unless it’s done right. And that’s a top-down and bottom-up philosophy. Our strength lies in the productivity of management and the advanced skills of the craftsmen. GrayWolf employees at every level take the responsibility of delivering quality work personally.
Above the standard
Meeting even the most stringent industry standards is not enough. Our quality control department employs extensive testing and inspection methods to ensure that each project is completed in accordance with all client, industry and code standards and requirements. At GrayWolf, we’ve designed our quality assurance measures and quality control procedures to exceed generally accepted quality practices of the construction industry.
Staying sharp through training
To keep our quality from ever diminishing, GrayWolf invests in craft employee’s knowledge and skill level through rigorous and regular training and professional development. We have an exceptional craft training center, where both new and experienced craftsmen come to learn how to be the best.
Learn more about our comprehensive training programs.
We are certified by national associations to use the following stamps:
- “S” for manufacture and assembly of power boilers
- “U” for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division I
- “U2″ for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division II, Alternative Rules.
- “H” for heating boilers
- “V” for manufacture of boiler pressure relief valves
National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “R” for repairs and alterations
- “NB” to register boilers, pressure vessels and other pressure retaining items with NBBI
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
We maintain memberships and certifications from national associations, including the following:
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Petroleum Institute 011 (API)
- American Wind Energy Assocation (AWEA)
- The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
To view the stamps and affiliations of a specific business unit, please visit their individual pages