Done safely is done right
Safety is paramount at GrayWolf Industrial. We believe true success is ensuring the wellness of our employees and work-site communities. Our safety commitment and policies furnish each of our employees with a place of employment that is free from recognized hazards that cause or are likely to cause serious physical harm. With GrayWolf, you can be confident that all potential hazards have been identified, analyzed and eliminated, before the work begins.
Each GrayWolf superintendent receives 30 hours of OSHA, first aid and CPR training, while craft employees receive 10 hours of OSHA training to comply with all OSHA standards, rules, regulations and orders issued. But we don’t stop there. GrayWolf personnel at all levels participates in rigorous and regular training with aspects including employee awareness, safety meetings and incentives. Additionally, every job begins and ends with safety reviews from our project safety audit committee. Because of our commitment to safety, GrayWolf repeatedly achieves low experience modification ratings (EMR) throughout the company.
Accountability counts at GrayWolf
Throughout GrayWolf, we empower employees by giving them stop-work authority. If our employees recognize an unsafe condition, they will immediately halt work and report to a supervisor until the issue is resolved.
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
We maintain memberships and certifications with national associations, including the following:
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Alliance Safety Council (ASC)
- American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)
- Avetta (formerly PICS)
- Browz (BROWZ)
- Coalition for Construction Safety (formerly MICCS)
- ISNetworld (ISN)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Occupational Safety Councils of America (OSCA)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- PEC Safety (PEC)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
View our quality memberships and certifications