Titan is called upon to solve the industry’s most challenging projects and problems for its clients, under a variety of contract forms. We offer EPC, general and specialty mechanical construction through customized solutions. Our services include:
- Specialty welding
- Plant maintenance
- Equipment setting/rigging
- Mechanical construction
We also specialize in piping, tanks and vessels, environmental compliance and alternative energy.
Titan executes complex projects with safe practices, on-time delivery and superior quality. Whether fabrication and modularization of an alloy absorber or a combined cycle plant installation, Titan delivers work, with integrity, that you can be proud of.
Featured Titan Contracting projects:
SAFETY & QUALITY
At Titan, we know there is no compromise between safety and quality. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver high-quality projects through the safest practices, while working within defined deadlines and budgets.
Titan has an industry-leading OSHA safety record and a comprehensive training institution. Our quality control department employs extensive testing and inspection methods to ensure that each project is completed in accordance with all client, industry and code standards and requirements.
We maintain memberships and certifications with national associations and government agencies, including the following:
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM)
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Alliance Safety Council (ASC)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Avetta (formerly PICS)
- BROWZ (BROWZ)
- Chambers for Innovation and Clean Energy (CICE)
- Coalition for Construction Safety (CCS)
- DISA Global Solutions (DISA)
- Houston Area Safety Council (HASC)
- ISNetworld (ISN)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- National Board (NBIC)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- National Compliance Management Service(NCMS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- PEC Safety (PEC)
- Safety Council of Southwest Louisiana (SWLA)
- Rio Plex Safety Council (RPSC)
Titan is committed to the continual improvement of craft employee’s knowledge and skill level through rigorous and regular training.
We are certified by national associations to use the following stamps:
- “S” for manufacture and assembly of power boilers
- “U” for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division I
- “U2″ for manufacture of pressure vessels – Division II, Alternative Rules.
National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “R” for repairs and alterations
- “NB” to register boilers, pressure vessels and other pressure-retaining items with NBBI
2205 Ragu Drive
Owensboro, KY 42303
Phone: (270) 683–6564